Runway RunAway Fashion Design Scholarship
SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE ENDOWMENT TO THE ARTS
Runway RunAway Fashion Design Scholarship at San Diego Mesa College
The Runway Runaway Collection® Fashion Design Endowed Scholarship provides scholarships for students in the Fashion Program at Mesa College San Diego.
To be eligible for a scholarship a student must:
- Have a financial need, defined through an essay describing financial need
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units the Spring Semester when applying for the scholarship
- Have completed at least 9 units at Mesa, with a GPA of 3.0, and enroll in at least 6 units at Mesa in the following Fall and Spring Semesters
- To receive the scholarship for Spring Semester, the student must earn at least a 3.0 GPA and have successfully completed 6 units in Fall Semester.
- Have an education plan in place
- Provide 2 recommendations from faculty from the Fashion Program
- A committee lead by Lorelei Shellist will pick the recipient of the scholarship.